Vote for Your Favorite Spot to Shop for Vintage Collectibles
The 2012 Readers' Choice Awards on Collectibles.About.com
It can be addicting and dangerous to our checkbooks to shop for our collections online. There are so many choices and one can
spent countless hours just looking at stuff. The question for this Readers' Choice Awards poll is what are your favorite spots to shop?
- You may vote once a day between February 22 and March 21, 2012
- Be sure to return to the main poll page and vote in all the 2012 Collectibles Readers' Choice Polls.
- Winners Announced on March 30, 2012
- Yes, we do ask for a log-in using an email address, Facebook or your About.com log-in, but it's only to keep the voting fair. It will not be used for anything else, no one can even see it, not even me!
There's one newbie for this year, the rest have stayed the same, but do you still feel the same as last year? And will the winner prevail once again?
Read more about the five finalists:
- THE WINNER: TIAS
TIAS received 37% of the vote, edging out second place by 5%.
I've always said old is best in collecting and it certainly could be true in websites too. TIAS has been around for years and
was also a collector's favorite from 2011.
Learn more about: TIAS
- Runner-up with 32% off the vote
Many buyers must feel they've found their heart's desire when checking out their revolving home page. Bonanza
was also a nominee in 2011.
Learn more about: Bonanza
Etsy is certainly well known as a spot for handmade arts and craft items. But did you realize how many vintage
collectibles are also offered for sale. A lot!
Learn more about: Etsy
The legend is that eBay started out selling PEZ, today collectors still shop here. Enough nominated eBay for the website to
make the list two times in a row.
Learn more about: eBay Resources
This is the newbie to the list for this year, a clean looking website that appears very user friendly. I'll be learning more about them
in the next few weeks.
More Polls for Collectors:|
Best Blog / Website
Best Place to Sell
Best Online Resources
Best Spot to Shop
Favorite TV Show for Collectors