How well do you know your stuff?
- What year did the focus on furniture production shift from household to office?
- What is the two-decade period in which board games became popular?
- What is the current "hot" item in gambling collectibles?
- In which year did Franz and William Goebel start Goebel Porcelain Works?
- What are the four major categories of golf collectibles?
- Name the 1940 "project" that was the first collaboration for Hanna and Barbera.
- What company first released their toy trucks in 1964, with working headlights and taillights, and batteries included?
- How are Insulators categorized?
- Who created the Kewpie Doll?
- Joshua Pusey received a patent for this invention (which he called "flexibles") in 1889, but the idea did not catch on until 1987, when the Mendelssohn Opera Company used the invention to advertise their New York opening. What was Pusey's invention?
The collectible shown above is obviously Gore/Bush, but what is the name of the collectible that depicts them?
Answers on Page Two