- Auction House: Old Toy Soldier Auctions
- Manufactured by: Britains
- Auction Date: November 2009
- Circa: 1939
- Overall Condition: Excellent/Box - Very Good
- Pre-Auction Estimate: $1,800. - $2,000.
- Sold Price: $2,360.*
Ray Haradin of Old Toy Soldier Auctions: Britains is the brand that has the largest collector base of all the toy soldier companies and "Because Britains produced so many sets, it takes persistence if you want to be a 'completist,' but that's what makes it so enjoyable. In this sale we saw a lot of bidders going after the pre-World War I sets from the renowned collection of Deutschebank managing director Vincent C. Banker." Mr. Banker’s premier collection of figures was previously featured in Town & Country magazine.