The Bottom Line
- - - - - -
If you're interested in a little bit of everything, you'll be definitely waiting for this magazine to arrive in the mailbox! Collectors News eventually covers it all. My only complaint is the monthly 10 Questions for Well-Rounded Collectors. I'm obviously not well-rounded as it's not unusual for me fail the quiz, but it does keep me on my toes! And I do learn from it, which is the whole point.
- Informative and, just as important, fun articles
- Full color magazine with terrific pictures
- Monthly price index
- Well-known experts contribute on a monthly basis
- Slick and glossy pages throughout is a good thing with this magazine!
- 46 years of publication
- Regular columns by the experts such as Kovels and Harry Rinker
- The wide variety of topics from antiques to newer collectibles educates and informs
- The 8.5" x 11" size is easy to store for handy reference at a later date
Guide Review - Collectors News Now Known as Treasures!
If you like it ALL, want to know about stuff out of your field of expertise or just want to know more about what's going on in the antiques and collecting world, Collectors News is a magazine worth picking up at the newsstand and/or getting a subscription.