Happy Memories Collectibles was established in 1986 by Bill and Loretta Hamburg. They specialize in vintage toys and in 1994 started producing a select line of limited edition licensed cookie jars.
The company also produced two matching salt & pepper sets -- Gone With the Wind and Sailor Jack. As well as two LE bronze statues featuring Roy Rogers and Hopalong Cassidy.
- All jars were designed by Happy Memories, which also commissioned the model sculpting and mold design.
- No specific company made the jars, except for a very brief association with Treasure Craft for the first run of Hopalong Cassidy and James Dean.
- The majority of production work for Hopalong, James Dean and Marilyn Monroe jars was done personally by Happy Memories.
- The Elvis Presley, Scarlett O'Hara, Rhett Butler and Sailor Jack jars were subcontracted to a ceramics producer in China.
- Happy Memories Collectibles no longer produces cookie jars.