- Rare Elvis Toy Guitar, 1956
Elvis Presley's personal script for the film Love Me Tender was purchased through LiveAuctioneers and eBay Live
- Blue Jump Suit designed for Presley of stretch gabardine to allow the star to perform karate kicks and jumps onstage.
- Elvis in Concert Red Nylon Jacket designed for his entourage to wear during the 1977 fall tour - a tour that was cancelled as a shocked nation grieved.
- Elvis' Autographed shirt -- a vintage 50s, short-sleeved shirt in celadon-green raw silky material.
- Early "Yule Tide Jamboree and Dance" concert advertisement featuring a young "Elvis (That’s All Right) Presley."
- Early Elvis Presley RCA Victor Album cover is mounted together with a pencil signature on pink paper.
- Elvis White Satin Comet-Style Cape created for his 1970 Las Vegas concerts. Designed by Bill Belew.
- TCB Pendant and Necklace, Taking Care of Business
- Official Elvis Presley Stuffed Hound Dog, brown and white with red ribbon around neck.
Sources: LiveAuctioneers.com and Guernsey's
See more prices from Dick Clark auction