The Bottom Line
- Identification and Price Guide for Vintage Coca-Cola
- Over 900 Full-Color Photos
- Discover how collecting vintage Coca-Cola can be considered an investment, as well as a hobby.
- The pictorial condition guide is an immense help when trying to figure out how to grade a particular piece.
- Learn how to detect fakes and reproductions.
- Images of the Coca-Cola script from 1880 to present.
Guide Review - "Warman's Coca-Cola Collectibles"
The books deals with authentic vintage items up to the early 1970s, with the exception of vending machines, which are not covered.
Chapters are also devoted to the history of the company, Coca-Cola art, as well as lengthy chapter strictly on collecting tips. Although many books will explain how to grade an item, Petretti goes a step further showing an identical tray in six different states of condition. I loved this feature!