The Bottom Line
- Fills a void when trying to figure out the worth of various villages
- Lots of instructions, ideas and hints
- Enjoyed the advertising, found vendors I was not aware of and will contact
- Publication is a little on the thin side..
- Full color publication, published bi-monthly.
- Reads and feels like a friendly approachable publication.
- How-to's range from simple to complex.
- 2005 is the first year of publication.
Guide Review - Village D-Lights, A Publication for Village Enthusiasts
A recent issue had an article on animating parts of a village, as well as animating coordinating Hallmark ornaments. Whew. It's a little beyond my skill level, but I also know a lot of folks who would view this as a fun challenge.
The same issue had a how-to on creating a glass ball ornament wreath, a simple project that anyone could easily tackle. This along with the 'Just so You Know!' an idea and tip column, a Q & A column, Collector Spotlight, reviews and Gathering reports makes it a publication that a village collector will delight in and read from cover to cover.
Subscription price is $27. for six issue.
1-800-352-8039 or CIB