|Elvis, A Few Unusual Collectibles|
With as popular an icon as Elvis -- anything that can be will be, emblazoned with his image or name and put up for sale. Anything to make a buck. . . .
Poking around the Internet found these different Elvis items, some are vintage, some are new -- and a lot are just down right strange!
- Custard Glass is beautiful and very collectibles, but how about a piece commemorating his death, in the form of a toothpick holder.
- A cast from a body part (not sure what one) that was autographed by Elvis for sale in Memphis during Elvis Week.
- A single hair mounted and framed with a picture and authentication.
- A used toothpick (DNA, anyone?), along with a lock of hair was seen on eBay.
- Bedroom furniture with logo, autograph, etc.
- 25th Anniversary Pepsi Cans and bottles -- his choice of beverage.
- A really ugly Pink Panther dressed up as Elvis including a light up medallion.
- Salt & Peppers, every type imagineable.
- Barbie got into the act with a Barbie Love Elvis doll set.
- Of course there are Elvis Bobble heads. (Given out at Memphis Grizzly game).
- Numerous busts, bears and clocks that do much more than tell time.
- An Elvis (in black leather) phone that moves in time to music when it rings.
- and the strangest and most gruesome looking of all, is a plastic 4" Elvis Presley skull (bust) complete with hair and clothing. My question on this one is WHY?