When the Ty Company announced "The End" of Beanie Babies, Collecctors were not shy about saying
how they felt. Here are a new comments made in a Beanie Baby Poll.
Back to Beanie Babies, Is it THE END?
- I personally believe Ty is trying to force us into the buddy
buying. I am not going for it. I am not even buying the club edition
This is like NEW COKE..... buy now because this is the
end....... but back by popular demand.... CLASSIC BEANIE BABIES and NEW
- Why is anyone interested in such an obviously intentionally
If this is the END of Beanies, why did Ty just open up Ty
Japan? and plans for Ty Germany and Holland??
- I'm tired of all this game playing. I'm ready to give up
- As a retailer of Ty products, Ty is a very smart man and he
really knows how to market his product. He is out to capture the market
- I think it is the end of beanie babies but the begining of
buddys, he has alot of collectors hooked on them and just released five
new buddys > $$$$$
- I think it's just a ploy to get people to buy all the left overs
so they can clear the shelves for the New 2000 beanies
- I hope that this is not the end because I collect along with my
Mom and daughter and we really have a great time doing it.
It was and is an artificial market created only as a collectible
that manipulates the collector and brings profits to the unscruplous. It will
- I am collecting for 3 grandkids and I think that he has gone
way too far overboard as it is,however,I feel he has something else up his