The Bottom Line
- Well-made glass from Poland.
- Good pricing, nice storage box.
- Great for both travelers and would be travelers.
- Made in Poland, the home of great Glass. Hand-blown and hand-painted.
- 5" - Nice size, not too small that you can't see it or too large making it difficult to display.
- Each ornament has a history of the landmark packed in the sturdy, attractive little red box.
- Acid-free tissue protects each piece in the storage box.
- Can be ordered directly from company or from your local shop. Retail price is $32.
Guide Review - New York City Empire State Building
Other design lines include Children of the World, Things That Go -- lots of Hot Air Balloons, blimps and other modes of transportation. And to go with your fairies -- Garden Elves and flowers. Decorate a small "vacation" tree or wreath to bring back memories or to make new ones.