The Bottom Line
- Excellent Pictures
- Super Documentation
- Reproduction Alerts
- Pictures are professionally done and it shows in the results!
- Ledenbach explores the history of the companies producing Halloween items over the years.
- Many pictures will have a few sentences of explanation, along with size, company, date and price.
- All pictures have date and company (when known), size and pricing information.
- Author's web site contains updates and changes to the information in the book.
- Traditions, history, care of collectibles, dating and the state of the market are also covered.
Guide Review - Vintage Halloween Collectibles
Along with this type of decoration, there are also reproductions and fantasy items made and marketed as vintage. A knowledgeable collector can usually tell the difference, but what about the new collector? Ledenbach's book is not only a pictorial feast, the documentation provided will be invaluable for both the expert and novice collector of Halloween memorabilia.
- Interview with Mark B. Ledenbach, Dean of Halloween
- What's Hot and What's Not!
- Displays, Storing and Advice for New Collectors