1. Home

Campbell Soup Annual Ornament and Calendar

By October 8, 2008

If I got a $1. for each person that asked about the annual Campbell Soup calendar over the past five or six years, I wouldn't be rich, but I could probably buy at least a few dozen calendars.

So for all you collectors out there who are looking for information on ordering the calendar, here is the note posted elsewhere on this site:
Collectors were not too happy last year when Campbell Soup's annual calendar was missing the kids! Obviously they heard those complaints loud and clear. The 2010 calendar is even named the Campbell Kids 2010 Wall Calendar. I have not seen the newspaper coupon for 2010, but the ornaments and calendars can be ordered online.

From the web site: "The Campbell Kids are back! Calendar features over two dozen classic Campbell Kid illustrations."

This year's combo pack includes the glass ornament, wall calendar and Campbell Kids notecards for $20.97. All three items can be purchased separately.

Campbell Shop Online

Comments

October 11, 2009 at 10:15 am
(1) margaret smies says:

When and how can I order the 2009 Campbell Soup Glass Ball Ornament?

October 11, 2009 at 11:40 am
(2) Sandy Smith says:

When will the forms be out for the 2009 Calendar and Christmas ornament’s be available

October 12, 2009 at 3:27 am
(3) Betty says:

I am wondering also when will the 2009 Calendar and Christmas ornament’s will be available.

October 14, 2009 at 2:23 am
(4) PAT says:

when will the 2010 calendar and christmas ornament be available from campbellsoup ,how do we get forms to order. email asap.

October 14, 2009 at 12:06 pm
(5) Caryn says:

I’ve been looking for the order form for Campbells soup calendars for 2010 and haven’t seen it. I ordered the paper just for this reason. Was it ith the October 13th paper? Where, Where?

October 20, 2009 at 11:29 pm
(6) john campbell says:

I order between 35-50 christmas calendars every year. They were $1.99 ea. Are my eyes seeing correctly? They’ve gone to $4.-99? Please say it ain’t so.

john c.

December 4, 2009 at 2:05 pm
(7) Holly says:

I ordered my ornaments thru Campbells in October and paid with Amx and have still not received them as of 12/4/09.

December 7, 2009 at 3:35 pm
(8) Pat says:

I have ordered the Campbell’s Christmas ornament for the past 27 years and this is the first time I haven’t been able to find the order form!

December 10, 2009 at 10:39 am
(9) Elaine says:

I ordered my Orrnaments and Calaendars on Oct. 17 and the check cleare d on November 2nd and today it is December 10th and I still have not received my order
What’s the deal – They always come in a timely manner-

December 10, 2009 at 4:49 pm
(10) Martha says:

I was glad to see I was not the only one who has not received my calendar, which was sent for and paid for (check cashed) in the fall.

December 14, 2009 at 1:21 pm
(11) Fran M says:

I have never received my 2009 ornament or calendar either. Is there an e-mail site that you can find out what happened. They sure cashed my check quick enough.

December 14, 2009 at 5:50 pm
(12) Yvette Jensen says:

I ordered 3 2010 calendars in mid November, check has cleared and it is December 14th and still have not received the calendars. ????????????? How soon??

December 22, 2009 at 6:30 pm
(13) Sherrie Warner says:

I order 2 of the campbell 2009 glass madellion on 10/29/09 my check cleared on11/06/09 I have not received my balls as of today 12/22/09 I wantede them for christmas presants please check to see where thay are thank you if I had a phone number I could have caqlled

January 4, 2010 at 10:14 pm
(14) Carolyn says:

I ordered four sets. I haven’t got mine yet, Hope to get them soon, Christmas is over.

January 5, 2010 at 9:50 am
(15) Liz Newman says:

I sent for my Campbell calender in October of 2009. Now I am wondering where it is as I never received it and January is now started. Hopefully it will be coming soon!!!!

January 5, 2010 at 9:53 am
(16) E.Newman says:

Just a hint that I would like to know why I have not received my 2010 calender. Was ordered back in October of 2009. At least let us know why it is so late as January 2010 is now here but the calender is not!!!

January 9, 2010 at 3:38 pm
(17) kathy says:

hi i too didn’t recieved my 2010 calendar what’s up with that how do i find out about recieving one i’m disappointed to see so many people didn’t get theirs i too have been collecting ornaments and calendars for 27 years and never any problems

January 16, 2010 at 9:24 pm
(18) Elaine Salcedo says:

No 2010 Calendar as of January 16, 2010
First time in 27 years that I have not received before the new year.
Ordered in October 2009…Check has cleared.
Please advise as soon as possible

January 21, 2010 at 11:09 am
(19) Kaycee says:

January 21st – Have not received my 2010 calendar. Called Customer Service at 1-877-483-2030 and left a message. Very disappointed in Campbell’s this year.

August 6, 2010 at 10:58 am
(20) Donna Nielson says:

Hi, Please keep me informed when the new 2010 Campbell Ornaments are available. Thank You

October 3, 2010 at 6:37 pm
(21) margaret smies says:

Where and when can I get a form to order the 2010
glass ball ornament.

October 10, 2010 at 8:42 am
(22) Diane says:

I have tried to go on their website and it unavailable. Where do I get the form for the 2010 calendar and ornament?

October 15, 2010 at 3:39 am
(23) carol hugli says:

THE CAMPBELL SOUP STORE IS CURRENTLY OFF LINE, YOU CAN CALL 1-800-257-8443, OR GO TO CAMPBELLSOUP.COM. I HAVE CALLED THE 800 NUMBER BUT KNOW ONE CAN GIVE ME A ANSWER, SO I WILL CALL AGAIN THE WEEK OF OCT 18 2010 TO SEE WHEN THE WEBSITE [STORE] WILL BE OPEN WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED. I AM LOOKING FOR THE 2011 CALANDERS, ETC

October 15, 2010 at 11:38 am
(24) Jan says:

Spoke with Campbell today 10/15/10 and web site to order will be available October 18, 2010. If you ordered before will be sending you order form mail also.

October 15, 2010 at 12:10 pm
(25) GLORIA says:

I SENT FOR 3 CALENDARS AND 3 ORNAMENTS I RECEIVED
THE CALENDARS BUT NO ORNAMENTS FROM LAST YEAR WAS
WONDERING IF YOU RECEIVED THE ORNAMENT ORDER AND IF
WHEN I ORDER MY 2011 CALENDAR AND MY 2010 ORNAMENTS
WILL I RECEIVE MY 1009 ORNAMENT ALSO THANKS

October 16, 2010 at 11:13 am
(26) rebecca says:

hello i was wanting the 2011 campbell soup calendar. How do i get it and will it have the kids? thankx

October 18, 2010 at 9:36 am
(27) rebecca says:

well i called campbells this morning and they said they should have the website up sometime this week

October 19, 2010 at 1:30 pm
(28) Jan says:

Campbell website still down but I got a telephone number to call and get order form mailed to me.
Phone number is 1-877-235-3980.
They told me website was up but went down again. I do not understand their problem.

October 20, 2010 at 10:09 pm
(29) Daisy Caballero says:

Please i would like to know when the 2010 glass ball ornament will be available

November 4, 2010 at 8:24 am
(30) collectibles says:

The link to order the 2011 Calendar and 2010 glass ornament is now up on the Campbell Soup site.

November 29, 2010 at 1:34 pm
(31) Ed says:

Stick it!!! you url has an advertisement for Lincoln which takes up all the space……Cheapskate!!!

December 4, 2010 at 10:38 pm
(32) Lou Adler says:

How can I order a 2010 Christmas Ornament?
Thanks

December 8, 2010 at 10:06 am
(33) staci says:

The ornament is available at the campbellsshop.com
sadly I cant find the calendar for purchase. If you google the calendar it comes up but no “order” button.. :(

December 9, 2010 at 9:22 am
(34) Jim Campbell says:

Disaster has struck, my wife has collected Campbells Christmas tree ornaments since 1988. Last night our tree fell over and they all shattered. He and the Children are devastated. Any idea how to replace these?

January 16, 2011 at 9:41 pm
(35) DAISY says:

Hi Jim sorry about the ornamets. U can find all of them in ebay, some times u will find all the ornaments together on one sell, that is how i got my collection, i just start to collect them two years ago. good luck. Daisy

December 26, 2010 at 5:43 pm
(36) rebecca says:

so disapointed in the campbells calendar ! i ordered it on oct 19 th and no calendar?? Wonders if any one else has had issues with this :(

December 28, 2010 at 7:40 pm
(37) dona harwood says:

I have been collecting the Campbells Kids ornaments for approximately 12 years. Have you discontinued them? If not, where can i purchase the 2010 ornament? I would really like to continue this series. Thank you.

September 25, 2011 at 7:15 pm
(38) karla o says:

I think your website should have easier access to ordering your calendar and x-mas ball when a person has ordered for over 25 years you should be able to get a orderform for this and now that there is e-mail you should be able to e-mail it to me do you not want to sell your products

January 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm
(39) Diana says:

I have a collection of Campbell Kids ornaments from 1980 – 1995. All in their boxes and in great condition. Looking to clear out the attic…. anyone interested?

June 12, 2012 at 3:29 pm
(40) Kristina Alejos says:

I have a big box full of the christmas ornaments that I believe date back to the early to mid 80′s more than 30 or 40 of them and I want to sell them. Anyone know how I would go about selling them all as one lot and what they would be worth??

November 24, 2013 at 2:25 pm
(41) Johanna Patridis says:

I think there should be a way to order campbells soup ornaments from past years or if you need a replacement you can order one because it so sad when you collected since 1980 and one get broke and cannot find on ebay can any one help me find one I am missing 2010 thankyou in advance if you can help me find one johanna

November 24, 2013 at 3:16 pm
(42) collectibles says:

Johanna, I don’t see any right now, but I would check eBay once a week or so. I’ll bet it won’t take too long to find one there.

February 22, 2014 at 9:49 pm
(43) Irma Hayes says:

How do I sell Campbell soup calendars?